Elysian Insurance Services is primarily involved in the analysis and dissemination of information about the marine P&I industry. In addition to operating this website, we also are available to assist with the production of:
Our clients include ship owners, ship charterers, UK and overseas insurance brokers, P&I Clubs and insurance / reinsurance Companies.
- Macro Reviews of the state of the P&I insurance industry;
- Market Newsletters and other client marketing material;
- One off Reviews, tailored to particular owners’ needs – either at renewal or mid term;
- One off Reviews, on behalf of P&I Clubs or reinsurers;
- One off reviews, for example,for Companies looking to enter the P&I industry.
The primary purpose of our market reviews is to assist owners in selection of an appropriate Club or Company with whom to place their insurance coverages, however Elysian is not itself a registered broker and cannot arrange the placing of insurance in its own right. We do however work in conjunction with major London insurance brokers to achieve this objective, if required.
In addition to services in the P&I insurance sector, Elysian is also involved in the following other areas of the insurance industry:
- Macro Reviews of the marine and energy insurance industry;
- Financial analysis of general insurance Companies;
- Inspections and Audits of cedant’s books, including those in connection with acquisitions;
- Cover holder and binder reviews;
- Commutation negotiations and complex technical / accounting reconciliations;
- Provision of assistance to Company Administrators or Liquidators.
Should any of these services be of interest to you, please contact us